2016 Biennial Wissahickon Photo Contest
This year, FOW is teaming up with the Wissahickon Valley Watershed Association (WVWA) to present the 2016 Biennial Wissahickon Photo Contest. All photos entered in the contest must be taken within Wissahickon Valley Park, along the Green Ribbon Trail, or on one of the WVWA-managed preserves within the last 3 years. Please read detailed submission rules here. The deadline for submissions is October 14, 2016.
– All photos must be taken within the Wissahickon Valley Park, along the Green Ribbon Trail, or on one of the WVWA managed preserves
– Enter photos taken within the last 3 years
– Categories are People, Wildlife, Landscape, and Structures
– You may enter up to 4 photos
– Photos should be high resolution (at least 300 DPI) and in one of the following file formats: .tiff, .eps, .jpg, .png, or .gif
– File names should follow this format-
last name_category_submission number or
last name_youth_category_submission number
EX: smith_wildlife_1.jpg or smith_youth_wildlife_4.jpg
– Location of the photo must be included in the description of each photo.
– Provide a current phone number, email and mailing address
– Enter only photographs taken by you, the entrant
– Entrants who wish to have your their photo displayed at the Winners Reception should submit a paper copy of the photo to the Wissahickon Valley Watershed Association at 12 Morris Road, Ambler, PA 19002. All prints should be on quality paper sized 8″ x 10″.
The 2016 Biennial Wissahickon Photo Contest is presented by